- Secure personal possessions and real property
- Locate and inventory all assets
- File inventory list with the court
- Manage any investments in a prudent manner
- Locate and notify legal heirs and other beneficiaries
- Locate and notify creditors and verify any obligations
- If there is no will, determine and find heirs according to law
- Consult with accountants and attorneys
- Collect any current income and income not received
- Pay allowable claims against the estate, including administrative costs and taxes
- Distribute property to the rightful heirs or beneficiaries
- Prepare accountings, financial reports,
- File tax returns and pay estate and/or income taxes
- Manage a decedent's business until it is transferred or sold
- File reports with the probate court
- Close the estate
Estate Administration by Licensed Fiduciary
We are available to assist after a loved one died and you are faced not only with grief and loss, but also with numerous tasks and responsibilities resulting from the death.
Premier Fiduciary Services can take on the responsibilities related to the deceased person's estate. We are here to help in any way possible, making sure the estate is protected and passed on to the rightful heirs as quickly as possible. Fiduciary service in Phoenix is provided by Kurt A. Tittelbach, Arizona certified fiduciary with offices in Scottsdale
If the deceased had a will, the will names someone to serve as Executor or Personal Representative. If that person is not available, or when someone dies without a will, the probate court will appoint the personal representative
The court prefers using family members or close friends as Personal Representatives. If family members are not available, for example if they live in a different state, they may ask the court to appoint a private fiduciary with whom they are comfortable.
If you need a competent and experienced executor, you may ask the court to appoint Kurt Tittelbach, Arizona Licensed Fiduciary to serve as Personal Representative.
The duties of the Personal Representative can be very complex and time consuming. Selecting Kurt Tittelbach as fiduciary assures your family that the affairs of the deceased are handled with compassion and integrity and in an efficient and timely manner.
Here are some of the responsibilities of an estate executor:
Please call today if you have questions about estate administration.
Consultations are free.
Call locally: 602-334-4084
Or tollfree: 1-866-616-7828